Graphica グラフィカ 作词:YL/KENYA HARA 作曲:YL/KENYA HARA 编曲:YL/KENYA HARA 制作人:YL/KENYA HARA

Graphica グラフィカ
作词:YL/KENYA HARA
作曲:YL/KENYA HARA
编曲:YL/KENYA HARA
制作人:YL/KENYA HARA

I have both of hand
I have both of leg
I have both of eyes

that is you smile at me

I have satisfaction
I have a lot of work
I have to get paid

What is your purpose to come here

No longer when your eyes to be art
No longer where your business is dynamic craft
I just want a simple way
That is my life

So graphica call you that your problems to be solve later than afterward
So that my machine will direct fax to the number when you call that person
No use I brings my life with an art
Is just a simple way
Graphica

All of your want to be in one dynasty
To be a super simple and simple match
Do your calculate no figure to post when you answer yes
Be happy on the mission
Be your happiness

私は両手を持っている
私は両方の脚を持っています
私は両方の目を持っている

あなたは私に笑顔です

私は満足している
仕事が沢山だ
私は支払わなければならない

ここに来る目的は何ですか?

あなたの目が芸術にならなくなったとき
あなたのビジネスがダイナミックな工芸品ではない場所
私はちょうど簡単な方法が欲しい
それは私の人生です

だからグラファはあなたの問題を後で解決することをあなたに呼びます
その人に電話をかけるときに私のマシンが番号にファックスを向ける
私は芸術で私の人生をもたらしません
単純な方法です
グラフィカ

あなたのすべては1つの王朝にいたい
スーパーシンプルでシンプルな試合になるには
はいと答えたとき投稿する数字を計算しないでください
ミッションに満足してください
あなたの幸せになる

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces