B.O.L.I.N P2 作词:YL 作曲:JOLIN TSAI/YL 编曲:JOLIN TSAI/YL 制作人: JOLIN TSAI/YL 导演: YL

B.O.L.I.N P2
作词:YL
作曲:JOLIN TSAI/YL
编曲:JOLIN TSAI/YL
制作人: JOLIN TSAI/YL
导演: YL

Call a name that you me a hope
PART 2 

Just have been a small caristic
Have you been choice of losing a money game
Toys are plays hardly fool on me
There been a sacastical and thunderous applausing
Bolin in a game and generously the fully days and piece to a music
There have so much music to play and delete again
Zero memory and try to memory again
But did you choose to a game or not to finish

Plantifully and seristical occur to dot. a reddish
By the side and on the sight I always been see to hear from crombat
Just to be choosing a better script like to play me 29 years a game 
So wandering that I not that much coolest not been yours and always
Be the dy-dream

Bolin is not that a machine
Bolin cold on the sight
Bolin sit the plantation and gravitation
Bolin of acroma
Bolin find a piece from the world

Never been pracmatical and savourish
The oriental gold by the season not that cherish to a long lyrical game
That is a mourish and mendes
Sha la vie and crobrothol
The axish grano vatie choose the high quality and by axora
The seeing samen sight been applish
Go to the city not that Bolin in Home

continue P1

B.O.L.I.N
Whisper of the soft and notation
Can you hear my name
This is the bolin world and welcome to the next of the chapter X

This is a world and you can hear
I noted the note 8 I phone X is coming to the new chapter
Can you lend me a phone to call a near
Which i suffer than you pretend than you hear that sound is machine roughly

Hold the tight and gone by a max photo
Just to go the nearby shop and change the look like i don't want to eat
Cause I'm fat then you go 
Cause I'm swear you let me know
Cause you whether than you maybe softly herbs the sound then I have a phone

B.O.L.I.N
wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo 
wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo  wo....wo...wo...wo 
STOP i HEAR
Stop the phone
Call the game
I will know that the sound me know that I have a bolin
Sure that whisper changing the album
Make that the sound system
yorique call me oh no...

B.O.L.I.N
People that is a male or girl or female than a fetal than I wish or near far from here or behind the quara
So I wish let me hope that whisper ship
I jump from the music have that the fever that a fever hint the fever go that I know that loves a game
No money...I honey No money...I honey No money...I honey No money...I honey No money...I honey
Sample again the sound plate A to B

Just let me go hope you know I am buddy
I havent since that saturn hoping you will sing that song maybe 
I love that herbal sound copper heal loving game to folk
A tomy and going
B sony and loving

Rap-a cold: Hoping that a wishing just let me introduced the music
Rap-rap a rollin and cool me down a body 
I swear i am a featuring pretend to be a artist
I love that bolin bolin high a form and song and turn all the pray that is a buddha sakrish go to the neverland and hope to wish you happy never save the craver here that sound go 
I have a dice like a forus and foret no glad to be server never

Call a name that you me a hope
PART 2 

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces