买我的谎言 #BUYMYLIE 词/曲:YL 波特命/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN 编曲:YL 波特命/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN 制作人:MAX MARTIN/ LUCAS L/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN

买我的谎言 #BUYMYLIE
词/曲:YL 波特命/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN
编曲:YL 波特命/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN
制作人:MAX MARTIN/ LUCAS L/TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN

Buy my line Buy my lie
Be your side By your sight
By my friends By my name
Be your days Be your mind

Out of my control
Out of my surface
Out of my mind
Guess where did you are

Out of my follow
Out of you're liked
Out of my taste
Guys that you wanna to hear

Days by days, dream by dream
So, don't call me that I'm the stupid to have a days

This is my creative
Any want to hear and picked a phone call
This is my face
Any want to have a fellow buddy shit
But not to lose the things I have right
This ia my way
Every single day I wish that I have to become more perfect
This is my life
So lived it.

买我的线买我的谎言
靠你的视线成为你的一面
由我的朋友以我的名字
是你的日子是你的想法

不在我的控制之下
我的表面
出于我的想法
猜猜你在哪里

在我之外
出于你的喜爱
出于我的口味
你想听的人

每天的日子,梦想的梦想
所以,不要打电话给我,我是愚蠢的有一天

这是我的创意
任何想听到和选择一个电话
这是我的脸
任何想要有一个同胞伙计狗屎
但不要失去我所拥有的东西
这是我的方式
我希望每一天都能变得更完美
这是我的生活

所以住它。

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces