If you will see each other in the future Lyrics / Composition / Arranger / Producer: YL












If you will see each other in the future
Lyrics / Composition / Arranger / Producer: YL


I don't know how to love
So open the love in memory
You don't have to be alone, I will let myself go.
Will be like this all the way down

Sad, never for anyone, open it.
I thought I was so open.
The more you go, the more you want to go.
Place you want to go

I thought I thought it was nothing.
To be one to one, who is weak, who is planting memory

If you will see you in the next life,
Sea water in life
Let go of all the fatigue, ignore the water system

If you will meet each other in the future,
I am willing to plant it, I am really flustered and silent.
How do you want to see you?

So the room can’t bear the anti-counterfeit
Covering the sea, anger, not for anyone, still love you.

If you will meet each other in the future,
I closed my eyes for you, I am still alone.
Separate previous work

If you will meet each other in the future, you will
Every night, the raw sea is breathing in the water, I am really so big.
The middle shadow of gunpowder

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces