我是怎样的人™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:Richard Sidey/YL™Who I amI still thinking of the natureWhere will you goOf course the emotional still followIn this world I tell every time I tell the world to be endSound of the birds chirping the treesSound of the water still in the washing machineSound of the birth will follow the birth of new baby Time I will go to see the forestLa in the persuade of treeLa the emotional of following La in the sunrise and sunsetLa time to tell I will go to seeFrom the beginning and later follow the church of antennaIn the beauty of wishing pondCome a lot of thousand sanding raiseFrom the artside to creature sideThe newborn of the nature far from the willowingBirsee the caltura and raise of MontanaThe peace of the nature is build by human beingCome across the powerful love make the art stream the podcasmistIn the thousand sand of tree is the around the magnificent beautifyThinking of who I amThinking of the later I will beThinking of who I will beenSince the fall of loveIs the sign of the nameIdentify and beautify the world

我是怎样的人™
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:Richard Sidey/YL™

Who I am
I still thinking of the nature

Where will you go
Of course the emotional still follow

In this world I tell every time I tell the world to be end

Sound of the birds chirping the trees
Sound of the water still in the washing machine
Sound of the birth will follow the birth of new baby 

Time I will go to see the forest

La in the persuade of tree
La the emotional of following 
La in the sunrise and sunset
La time to tell I will go to see

From the beginning and later follow the church of antenna
In the beauty of wishing pond
Come a lot of thousand sanding raise
From the artside to creature side
The newborn of the nature far from the willowing

Birsee the caltura and raise of Montana
The peace of the nature is build by human being
Come across the powerful love make the art stream the podcasmist
In the thousand sand of tree is the around the magnificent beautify

Thinking of who I am
Thinking of the later I will be
Thinking of who I will been
Since the fall of love
Is the sign of the name
Identify and beautify the world

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces