Alflisse™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™Sound of the barSound of the thunder rainYou got me energelticSo cool the freakIn the desire dreamHappy to sadly ghost to meYou are happier ever than I goLog the cross intersideLog the implementationLog the infielderLog the magnificentAbout the book I read the noteHaven in the long cause I readerLamp lent into the futureLose cause of the miserable mannerI write the song about the few minuteSo I the AlflisseHope the interval readingSound the crushed intersectionRight on my feeling throw the varAll the sentenced Rudely I'm the falser wayMajor in the aflisse AustenRubber rock all the canner Rijar arise of meRock my soul and intermannerRival and very long nativeRock hall in the sound mannersAssume the fools of meJumper in the trigger highwayFeather atom buy analogicFalsick send mutual mute vieLove in the side Abar crossing then riverRinging of me patternal Cruise s kickerTriangles average sRulling of me rolling in the side jargonFalsick star mutual the lightway Rubbed heart never save my paceIn the AFLISSE's then mute

Alflisse™
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™

Sound of the bar
Sound of the thunder rain
You got me energeltic
So cool the freak

In the desire dream
Happy to sadly ghost to me
You are happier ever than I go

Log the cross interside
Log the implementation
Log the infielder
Log the magnificent

About the book I read the note
Haven in the long cause I reader
Lamp lent into the future
Lose cause of the miserable manner
I write the song about the few minute

So I the Alflisse

Hope the interval reading
Sound the crushed intersection
Right on my feeling throw the var
All the sentenced 

Rudely I'm the falser way
Major in the aflisse Austen
Rubber rock all the canner 
Rijar arise of me

Rock my soul and intermanner
Rival and very long native
Rock hall in the sound manners
Assume the fools of me

Jumper in the trigger highway
Feather atom buy analogic
Falsick send mutual mute vie
Love in the side Abar crossing then river

Ringing of me patternal Cruise s kicker
Triangles average s
Rulling of me rolling in the side jargon
Falsick star mutual the lightway 
Rubbed heart never save my pace
In the AFLISSE's then mute

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces