I'm art than art/Feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YLBlack and out is suckBlack and pink no moreBlack and white is newBlack and gold surrenderFigure it out made in the Malaysia born of 1921Soul dance pretty women pretty of getting suck sick on the army force just look into the art and I'm art than art to the lacking landYou force me to do I'm not that stupid you do you force me to dance and I'm not going to dance in the side pool Just in case a lot of shark at the door painting your way just in case my xoisin is fake the money to the gameYou look like black out pink of darkYou look like more art than art of darkTo the mirror door I'm not getting old with you Suvillein and native hard destroy makerJuvetis and looking inside the mirror to the floor dance out dance in dance fall dance fire dance hit dance cool dance love dance in the darkness to paint the destroy hard makerSo I'm meaning the loves cool the fire ball in the situationJust to paint the shark into the cool makerNot my name in the future hard bit loves not once in the harder to the living ballHip hop top light sure together we are the fireI'm fire to the art than art to meI'm fire to the art than art to youI'm fire to the ball than art to loveFlowers Flower density is gold of black out of the pink not the fire we are make my name is I'm art than art to make the futureCoachella vihisital

I'm art than art/Feat.Blackpink
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL
Black and out is suck
Black and pink no more
Black and white is new
Black and gold surrender

Figure it out made in the Malaysia born of 1921
Soul dance pretty women pretty of getting suck sick on the army force just look into the art and I'm art than art to the lacking land

You force me to do I'm not that stupid you do you force me to dance and I'm not going to dance in the side pool 

Just in case a lot of shark at the door painting your way just in case my xoisin is fake the money to the game

You look like black out pink of dark
You look like more art than art of dark
To the mirror door I'm not getting old with you 

Suvillein and native hard destroy maker
Juvetis and looking inside the mirror to the floor dance out dance in dance fall dance fire dance hit dance cool dance love dance in the darkness to paint the destroy hard maker

So I'm meaning the loves cool the fire ball in the situation
Just to paint the shark into the cool maker
Not my name in the future hard bit loves not once in the harder to the living ball
Hip hop top light sure together we are the fire

I'm fire to the art than art to me
I'm fire to the art than art to you
I'm fire to the ball than art to love
Flowers 

Flower density is gold of black out of the pink not the fire we are make my name is 
I'm art than art to make the future
Coachella vihisital

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces