FairyThinker作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™I used to be smaller smaller still in the feather hope to be another star grazing my head to the stages I have some milk powered for a moon that desire still with my mirror another me counting to the heroHope be the one all to the one love to be the one another stages Cross the second still in the wishing to the light Flashlight upon the futureThe fairy thinker of me use the light share the wishing fearless incomplete unimaginable before those in the filler The one in the rough way pounding the fate losing my way I have a mission to restarting in the night love some dayFairy thinker my wayFairy thinker your wayFairy thinker aparting the social like someday to the dawnFairy thinker lovely missionFairy thinker unsubscriberFairy thinker love my music all my songs to the night starry starry the light

FairyThinker
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™

I used to be smaller smaller still in the feather hope to be another star grazing my head to the stages 

I have some milk powered for a moon that desire still with my mirror another me counting to the hero

Hope be the one all to the one love to be the one another stages 
Cross the second still in the wishing to the light 
Flashlight upon the future

The fairy thinker of me use the light share the wishing fearless incomplete unimaginable before those in the filler 

The one in the rough way pounding the fate losing my way I have a mission to restarting in the night love some day

Fairy thinker my way
Fairy thinker your way
Fairy thinker aparting the social like someday to the dawn
Fairy thinker lovely mission
Fairy thinker unsubscriber
Fairy thinker love my music all my songs to the night starry starry the light

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces