yL 2050 NEW SINGLE'S SPARKLE 火花 by YORIQUE LOW feat. Baian白安

yL 2050 NEW SINGLE'S SPARKLE 火花  by YORIQUE LOW feat. Baian白安


知道 我未来的路 我游走

知识 一会的时间 霎那流

方向 前奏 以我无关时间

最真实的等候 在这


偏向 走路又直走 直爽 质感

远方的路 向来遥远的歌唱 与我无关时间在荡漾


生活片段 的流浪 扣住诗篇的默写 的震撼

It's been the sparkle without breathing all the way

I have a sparkle in your life


最真的回馈 是什麽 代表圆球的一颗心

写出心里的一片狼花的轨迹 风干与双未的坚定

朗读幸福的一些魔力 来我这里看这些风景

独挡狂野的一些证实的一些事 

容纳好多人的故事性


偏向 走路又直走 直爽 质感

远方的路 向来遥远的歌唱 与我无关时间在荡漾


生活片段 的流浪 扣住诗篇的默写 的震撼

It's been the sparkle without breathing all the way

I have a sparkle in my life


不管时间漂流 如何坚定的相守 于是我的目光欲求未的挣脱

宁死档案 眼球的反感 非于无形的之谓沿河

I have never thought  in my life will suck it just been here

For many thousands more than I sure insisting

Lonely never thought is you once upon a time freely grow

Once there Thought that I inside my  way to the Maindrew


Comments

Popular Posts

我是怎样的人™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:Richard Sidey/YL™Who I amI still thinking of the natureWhere will you goOf course the emotional still followIn this world I tell every time I tell the world to be endSound of the birds chirping the treesSound of the water still in the washing machineSound of the birth will follow the birth of new baby Time I will go to see the forestLa in the persuade of treeLa the emotional of following La in the sunrise and sunsetLa time to tell I will go to seeFrom the beginning and later follow the church of antennaIn the beauty of wishing pondCome a lot of thousand sanding raiseFrom the artside to creature sideThe newborn of the nature far from the willowingBirsee the caltura and raise of MontanaThe peace of the nature is build by human beingCome across the powerful love make the art stream the podcasmistIn the thousand sand of tree is the around the magnificent beautifyThinking of who I amThinking of the later I will beThinking of who I will beenSince the fall of loveIs the sign of the nameIdentify and beautify the world

把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Give to Hymn of Gusava/Reggae BOGGIE 的曲风作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™Verse太阳的起点 是宠儿鸟儿的时间不必太过想念自己录制自己的副歌勇敢了一点 起码会把朋友们列为浓烈二十小时的时间 我们不问而不累唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦不用呐喊动听的选曲姿势翅膀任鸟飞快来我的歌声运浓的掀起可以展翅高飞任你翱翔的去追寻当这个永恒的十分计算起八分唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典Reggae Rap:独孤虎狼而氓桑 诠释自己具有特别的来世之运河 原有的即便行当成給西特的规范容忙的无内象征博山的学家桥奇特版着点意味双核那唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典