masterpiece of the rhythms masterpiece of the rhythms masterpiece of the rhythms masterpiece of the rhythms with two of the different categories I took a lesson passed by Newton Centre walking with two monkeys I wrote that masterpiece of the rhythms by Sentualize Innotabox Have you realize that the song of the freedom is given when you are ended a life A miles and a tone of rhythms is copied and turns to the sound of the Florida Freedom In the dark when you open a box of guitar The sound came from behind And you realize the freedom and energetic toner torn Masterpiece of shore the luv intersite the marry and moduler Cause we can goes on for probably a name that give Just to part of me never said goodbye The love from the rhythms and happy The sound is just to pain all the necessary The cracking of the CD'S turn over 60 to 80 All come back again Dear apart by make the song the cushion and loving to you from back to back modernize and more of pain before the death insure and cure the pain Just listen to piano and just to listen the violin and the cello writing on the board of music notes Nobody will helped you to wake up before you wake up and wash all the stain by collecting society and modern social to understand the living and somemore for help In lightning of the chain we feels all the means lights is go on and this is a ion Turning to 37 and 38 if wonder 40 to 50 never turning back to 20 and sit down in the chair playing the fools of kids and setting down the do re main If sure having somebody we sipping entertain the closing up of the moon we moonwalk to the year having set it down this is a love song and the rhythms played over the cloudy year Just to be the one of the those empil I wrote it down before I'm go songwriters/composer/arranger/producer: YL/YalL

 

masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
with two of the different categories I took a lesson passed by Newton Centre
walking with two monkeys I wrote that masterpiece of the rhythms
by Sentualize Innotabox
Have you realize that the song of the freedom is given when you are ended a life
A miles and a tone of rhythms is copied and turns to the sound of the Florida Freedom
In the dark when you open a box of guitar
The sound came from behind
And you realize the freedom and energetic toner torn
Masterpiece of shore the luv intersite the marry and moduler
Cause we can goes on for probably a name that give
Just to part of me never said goodbye
The love from the rhythms and happy
The sound is just to pain all the necessary
The cracking of the CD'S turn over 60 to 80
All come back again
Dear apart by make the song the cushion and loving to you from back to back modernize and more of pain before the death insure and cure the pain
Just listen to piano and just to listen the violin and the cello writing on the board of music notes
Nobody will helped you to wake up before you wake up and wash all the stain by collecting society and modern social to understand the living and somemore for help
In lightning of the chain we feels all the means lights is go on and this is a ion
Turning to 37 and 38 if wonder 40 to 50 never turning back to 20 and sit down in the chair playing the fools of kids and setting down the do re main
If sure having somebody we sipping entertain the closing up of the moon we moonwalk to the year having set it down this is a love song and the rhythms played over the cloudy year
Just to be the one of the those empil I wrote it down before I'm go
songwriters/composer/arranger/producer: YL/YalL

masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
with two of the different categories I took a lesson passed by Newton Centre
walking with two monkeys I wrote that masterpiece of the rhythms
by Sentualize Innotabox
Have you realize that the song of the freedom is given when you are ended a life
A miles and a tone of rhythms is copied and turns to the sound of the Florida Freedom
In the dark when you open a box of guitar
The sound came from behind
And you realize the freedom and energetic toner torn
Masterpiece of shore the luv intersite the marry and moduler
Cause we can goes on for probably a name that give
Just to part of me never said goodbye
The love from the rhythms and happy
The sound is just to pain all the necessary
The cracking of the CD'S turn over 60 to 80
All come back again
Dear apart by make the song the cushion and loving to you from back to back modernize and more of pain before the death insure and cure the pain
Just listen to piano and just to listen the violin and the cello writing on the board of music notes
Nobody will helped you to wake up before you wake up and wash all the stain by collecting society and modern social to understand the living and somemore for help
In lightning of the chain we feels all the means lights is go on and this is a ion
Turning to 37 and 38 if wonder 40 to 50 never turning back to 20 and sit down in the chair playing the fools of kids and setting down the do re main
If sure having somebody we sipping entertain the closing up of the moon we moonwalk to the year having set it down this is a love song and the rhythms played over the cloudy year
Just to be the one of the those empil I wrote it down before I'm go
songwriters/composer/arranger/producer: YL/YalL

masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
masterpiece of the rhythms
with two of the different categories I took a lesson passed by Newton Centre
walking with two monkeys I wrote that masterpiece of the rhythms
by Sentualize Innotabox
Have you realize that the song of the freedom is given when you are ended a life
A miles and a tone of rhythms is copied and turns to the sound of the Florida Freedom
In the dark when you open a box of guitar
The sound came from behind
And you realize the freedom and energetic toner torn
Masterpiece of shore the luv intersite the marry and moduler
Cause we can goes on for probably a name that give
Just to part of me never said goodbye
The love from the rhythms and happy
The sound is just to pain all the necessary
The cracking of the CD'S turn over 60 to 80
All come back again
Dear apart by make the song the cushion and loving to you from back to back modernize and more of pain before the death insure and cure the pain
Just listen to piano and just to listen the violin and the cello writing on the board of music notes
Nobody will helped you to wake up before you wake up and wash all the stain by collecting society and modern social to understand the living and somemore for help
In lightning of the chain we feels all the means lights is go on and this is a ion
Turning to 37 and 38 if wonder 40 to 50 never turning back to 20 and sit down in the chair playing the fools of kids and setting down the do re main
If sure having somebody we sipping entertain the closing up of the moon we moonwalk to the year having set it down this is a love song and the rhythms played over the cloudy year
Just to be the one of the those empil I wrote it down before I'm go
songwriters/composer/arranger/producer: YL/YalL

Comments

Popular Posts

我是怎样的人™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:Richard Sidey/YL™Who I amI still thinking of the natureWhere will you goOf course the emotional still followIn this world I tell every time I tell the world to be endSound of the birds chirping the treesSound of the water still in the washing machineSound of the birth will follow the birth of new baby Time I will go to see the forestLa in the persuade of treeLa the emotional of following La in the sunrise and sunsetLa time to tell I will go to seeFrom the beginning and later follow the church of antennaIn the beauty of wishing pondCome a lot of thousand sanding raiseFrom the artside to creature sideThe newborn of the nature far from the willowingBirsee the caltura and raise of MontanaThe peace of the nature is build by human beingCome across the powerful love make the art stream the podcasmistIn the thousand sand of tree is the around the magnificent beautifyThinking of who I amThinking of the later I will beThinking of who I will beenSince the fall of loveIs the sign of the nameIdentify and beautify the world

把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Give to Hymn of Gusava/Reggae BOGGIE 的曲风作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™Verse太阳的起点 是宠儿鸟儿的时间不必太过想念自己录制自己的副歌勇敢了一点 起码会把朋友们列为浓烈二十小时的时间 我们不问而不累唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦不用呐喊动听的选曲姿势翅膀任鸟飞快来我的歌声运浓的掀起可以展翅高飞任你翱翔的去追寻当这个永恒的十分计算起八分唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典Reggae Rap:独孤虎狼而氓桑 诠释自己具有特别的来世之运河 原有的即便行当成給西特的规范容忙的无内象征博山的学家桥奇特版着点意味双核那唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典