“你也有一天,我也有一天”"You will have your day, and so will I"/马来西亚未来MCO启动指定主题曲作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™不知道在塞什么 上万条 Highways 这么长很多车在假期 喜欢游来游去 不懂车越晚越多 罗里越晚越High你也有一天 我也有一天 今天不回家 明天去玩耍让你们上路 最迟到回家 不用说什么 就让你们明天迟到上班骆驼般的斑马 闯红灯就是那两9118的疯女人驾车我好奇现在的世界为什么还有这些00后的乌鸦般的不嫁女人如果要 Say Hi 就是说啥如果找 垃圾 就给我丢进旁边去懒女人 疯女人 乌鸦女人 遭天灯疯女人乌鸦女人 烂女人 遭天际Please say hi when you reach your green island's A lot of Nắmmo A ni tuofoIs placing your destination reach here无题顽固决违纪 示范不露找马蛇佗阳竹海浅色全 凤阳咕噜惜别雙双笙畏惧不仅应 二乘翔鹭和般弥学养四海木印章 本跨双雕何苦章

“你也有一天,我也有一天”
"You will have your day, and so will I"
/马来西亚未来MCO启动指定主题曲
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™

不知道在塞什么 上万条 Highways 这么长
很多车在假期 喜欢游来游去 不懂
车越晚越多 罗里越晚越High

你也有一天 我也有一天 今天不回家 明天去玩耍
让你们上路 最迟到回家 不用说什么 就让你们明天迟到上班

骆驼般的斑马 闯红灯就是那两9118的疯女人驾车我好奇现在的世界为什么还有这些00后的乌鸦般的不嫁女人

如果要 Say Hi 就是说啥
如果找 垃圾 就给我丢进旁边去

懒女人 疯女人 乌鸦女人 遭天灯
疯女人乌鸦女人 烂女人 遭天际

Please say hi when you reach your green island's 
A lot of Nắmmo A ni tuofo
Is placing your destination reach here

无题顽固决违纪 示范不露找马蛇
佗阳竹海浅色全 凤阳咕噜惜别雙
双笙畏惧不仅应 二乘翔鹭和般弥
学养四海木印章 本跨双雕何苦章

Comments

Popular Posts

我是怎样的人™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:Richard Sidey/YL™Who I amI still thinking of the natureWhere will you goOf course the emotional still followIn this world I tell every time I tell the world to be endSound of the birds chirping the treesSound of the water still in the washing machineSound of the birth will follow the birth of new baby Time I will go to see the forestLa in the persuade of treeLa the emotional of following La in the sunrise and sunsetLa time to tell I will go to seeFrom the beginning and later follow the church of antennaIn the beauty of wishing pondCome a lot of thousand sanding raiseFrom the artside to creature sideThe newborn of the nature far from the willowingBirsee the caltura and raise of MontanaThe peace of the nature is build by human beingCome across the powerful love make the art stream the podcasmistIn the thousand sand of tree is the around the magnificent beautifyThinking of who I amThinking of the later I will beThinking of who I will beenSince the fall of loveIs the sign of the nameIdentify and beautify the world

把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Give to Hymn of Gusava/Reggae BOGGIE 的曲风作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™Verse太阳的起点 是宠儿鸟儿的时间不必太过想念自己录制自己的副歌勇敢了一点 起码会把朋友们列为浓烈二十小时的时间 我们不问而不累唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦不用呐喊动听的选曲姿势翅膀任鸟飞快来我的歌声运浓的掀起可以展翅高飞任你翱翔的去追寻当这个永恒的十分计算起八分唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典Reggae Rap:独孤虎狼而氓桑 诠释自己具有特别的来世之运河 原有的即便行当成給西特的规范容忙的无内象征博山的学家桥奇特版着点意味双核那唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典唱一首喜马拉雅的歌曲跳起喜马拉雅的舞步回忆录有 把回歌颂歌给古萨瓦Cont.天空的世界 乌云的风霜每一次当人品以心理之奎恩典