78Diary of NumberStruggle to through this number when my song is finally out this is a very nice number to me when is come from my heart With the sincerely and appreciated everyone and for me look that I am looking to 78. With a 78:occasionally see that is very need and pure heart inside the looking and formation.Every moments since to be 78; look but for male and female is look to 58 Just nice our apart to my diary have write it 78;perfection into Adele Songnology I Inspire with her voice and country me.My album song conclusions that 78:look to me is very neat.With very emotionality and brings a lot of though and even hard to take this over finally will found my heart being notify and change my minds to be greatest and being greater then even worst appeal to this songnology 78 miracle look like me.Every passion to this worst and have the tough heart to be moving like a best movement to paint your heart.Throw back 120years just believe the fall from the heaven to look now like 50years ago.Algory Georgia with my minds send a pieces of work through Novid Colour book to throw back the awards I win in 2000 1995 is bringing a lots of my hard work and touristic to came a long task to me finally work it finish 78Color pieces of conclusion work.Thhanks and Alohanis.Be bear in mimsds.And peacefully search for a greatest me.Merci beaucoup

78

Diary of Number
Struggle to through this number when my song is finally out this is a very nice number to me when is come from my heart With the sincerely and appreciated everyone and for me look that I am looking to 78. With a 78:occasionally see that is very need and pure heart inside the looking and formation.Every moments since to be 78; look but for male and female is look to 58 Just nice our apart to my diary have write it 78;perfection into Adele Songnology I Inspire with her voice and country me.My album song conclusions that 78:look to me is very neat.With very emotionality and brings a lot of though and even hard to take this over finally will found my heart being notify and change my minds to be greatest and being greater then even worst appeal to this songnology 78 miracle look like me.Every passion to this worst and have the tough heart to be moving like a best movement to paint your heart.Throw back 120years just believe the fall from the heaven to look now like 50years ago.Algory Georgia with my minds send a pieces of work through Novid Colour book to throw back the awards I win in 2000 1995 is bringing a lots of my hard work and touristic to came a long task to me finally work it finish 78Color pieces of conclusion work.Thhanks and Alohanis.Be bear in mimsds.And peacefully search for a greatest me.Merci beaucoup

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces