Illustrated MeyL™/I'm frustrated who I amI got in the sceneI'm happy what I amI glad to seeWho believe the nature then turn to a bussle fieldWho protect the gem of glory I saw myself get nakedI have turn to a new leafThey all are bushiting at there They are a humble self What should I find to myself I'm just to ill by nakedProtect myself first then the others are all dieProtect my love first before I am in love Someone have just be done with my photo lushing are all naked They are buying my lie Don't known how the world are falling downAll are naked speciesThey are try to self taken you awayBy buying the lie on screen then turn to all the facing weird things You are sucking on being artIllustrated me21 centuries world are futuristic to weird All shops are being closing laterNo one have to say and try to figure you upThey are die by all generation what to say WHo are you I don't know GenerationAll died

Illustrated Me
yL™/

I'm frustrated who I am
I got in the scene
I'm happy what I am
I glad to see

Who believe the nature then turn to a bussle field
Who protect the gem of glory 
I saw myself get naked
I have turn to a new leaf

They all are bushiting at there 
They are a humble self 
What should I find to myself 
I'm just to ill by naked

Protect myself first then the others are all die
Protect my love first before I am in love 
Someone have just be done with my photo lushing are all naked 
They are buying my lie 

Don't known how the world are falling down
All are naked species
They are try to self taken you away
By buying the lie on screen then turn to all the facing weird things 
You are sucking on being art
Illustrated me

21 centuries world are futuristic to weird 
All shops are being closing later
No one have to say and try to figure you up
They are die by all generation what to say WHo are you I don't know Generation
All died

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces