Bego™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™Muara sea in the figoTurn on the light with the paperSee the crusion on the willsAnd just be the one of meI'm animalsI'm unableI'm usableI'm jourtaticI'm motion apartAnd see Free of the memoryAnd be out of the canalsFor over the thousands apartMy memory in still one liveAgain again just BEGO™No one can tell you your reason and many reason to be a reason for a reason and many many ravialI'm funny I'm not much as you seeI'm happy and anniversaryI'm healthy and cab bagsFor a miles to a future occasionThis life is still a lifeWonder how and I be a moralsMemoria and the sequence fobiaThe Canton raws the strabbage motial Be acquisitionBe the generous and healthy you in and out of the champion future sideBefore to see the BEGO™Rumours i'd fun insideTell the puzzles room in the articleRoom to the avarySimple and above the Ivar and TurnerThe long of the crowd built the sentimentalApplause to me best of the actingIn the muacaus

Bego™
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™

Muara sea in the figo
Turn on the light with the paper
See the crusion on the wills
And just be the one of me

I'm animals
I'm unable
I'm usable
I'm jourtatic
I'm motion apart

And see 

Free of the memory
And be out of the canals
For over the thousands apart
My memory in still one live
Again again just BEGO™

No one can tell you your reason and many reason to be a reason for a reason and many many ravial

I'm funny 
I'm not much as you see
I'm happy and anniversary
I'm healthy and cab bags
For a miles to a future occasion
This life is still a life
Wonder how and I be a morals
Memoria and the sequence fobia
The Canton raws the strabbage motial 
Be acquisition
Be the generous and healthy you in and out of the champion future side

Before to see the BEGO™
Rumours i'd  fun inside
Tell the puzzles room in the article
Room to the avary
Simple and above the Ivar and Turner
The long of the crowd built the sentimental
Applause to me best of the acting
In the muacaus

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces