EVERYDAY songwriter: Yorique Low/Sadam Anusa/Gregoger Lowre

























EVERYDAY










EVERYDAY songwriter: Yorique Low/Sadam Anusa/Gregoger Lowre

is the time for everyday
every moment we've spend

is the time for everyone
for fellow and couple be the one

land and field land and paddy field
for thousands pieces separation
those we've had and be the frontier

God and god and steps God of everyone
be the lighting full and those we've had
Many days close the mind and close the heart

Along the road and jammed I feels like disgushting
and for the one we care and been along a lot of times

Quick been quack and quack quack quack like a power
of the falls those and careful and those been grateful
Love the highlands and there should be cold

Just the light and pandan long queue and long falls
Have a fun days been grateful scale no one been long way
Many days we go and many praise of the God
Should I take a 360 square been qualify
Never been so falls and yet we come to me love a day no wander we have falls

Spring of everyday
Autumn everyday
Winter All the days
Summer in the raise of sun

I narrow down the script of the thousands sending pieces
Down the streams to the street
Corridor and open door for everyday have a second stop
Need a fresher minds we'had cool

Love is all about the future
But now is a future
Tomorrow will be another future

Lives been queue so long and long a days we've go
Time by spending a freesome backing voice
I should let the mirror come to me
Hardly sound from the road that is me
Lives that living future and those the days been through
Gold and god's some reading in my mind I been have through

A news and the paper queue the reading pages
I loves that 2 moons in the frontier
Base on the right novels and given me a written
The writer everyday and everyday we done

A silence and a springs wind falls move the round cope legend pages fall apart
Be a quick so long and turn all the sounds off
Is a everyday I moving to the sound not been loves
Is a everyday I have been long script to written down my love
Is a everyday I narrow down the words is sequence sentences
Is a everyday I meets the two by two little met in wonder
Is a everyday I love the dogs and cats by paying a sympathy
Is a everyday love is in the air and fresher come my minds
Is a everyday like makes the two no speeding too much more follow
Is a everyday I have a words dot com and words be lead so long cross the road

Is a everyday I like no each the other by making one perfect day which is coming to me
Is a everyday Is a everyday everyday and days by days
Is a everyday Is a wonderful days which is coming to falls
Queue and queue loves too

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces