Greenovis - songwriter and producer by YL I see the green to all the field I see my mind grow all the part when we will go and die in soon forever those day have come and someone call me else the green of day who will felt those colour day upon my partner's yet we will go for a long journey fall the part and those day interfelt loves is in the sun loves is for those more who will change my part who will grab my fall who will change my part who will being of my self and the days is come to green sanity falls Greenovis and branded side of culture yet to be come and loves the ended of me we will come to land and swipe a way those wonder be chilled for forever until the falls my love and sun will crawling to the ends of days will be come to me and show my sanity just be close my mind and those days will falls in the split of seconds change the clothes and fashion have we all who will change my part who will grab my fall who will change my part who will being of my self and the days is come to green sanity falls Greenovis In the hold of the situations who will win this challenges maybe yesterday I can speak my mind but never been introduction cause we will fall in the ends of times nevertheless played a cool music to listen and heard the stadium tour by T.s and E.d will makes the different allowed me to go and allowed me to sing I am sing in this Pandora moments and the momentum is just a part of people's hear by this cool music and gotten judges prettier look good so listen to atmosphere version and dong yi life.

Greenovis - songwriter and producer by YL I see the green to all the field I see my mind grow all the part when we will go and die in soon forever those day have come and someone call me else the green of day who will felt those colour day upon my partner's yet we will go for a long journey fall the part and those day interfelt loves is in the sun loves is for those more who will change my part who will grab my fall who will change my part who will being of my self and the days is come to green sanity falls Greenovis and branded side of culture yet to be come and loves the ended of me we will come to land and swipe a way those wonder be chilled for forever until the falls my love and sun will crawling to the ends of days will be come to me and show my sanity just be close my mind and those days will falls in the split of seconds change the clothes and fashion have we all who will change my part who will grab my fall who will change my part who will being of my self and the days is come to green sanity falls Greenovis In the hold of the situations who will win this challenges maybe yesterday I can speak my mind but never been introduction cause we will fall in the ends of times nevertheless played a cool music to listen and heard the stadium tour by T.s and E.d will makes the different allowed me to go and allowed me to sing I am sing in this Pandora moments and the momentum is just a part of people's hear by this cool music and gotten judges prettier look good so listen to atmosphere version and dong yi life.

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces