Celebration of the 10 anniversary/友理写歌经验 10年丰富人漫 广告主题曲作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™Turn off your sound in the last FM stationI want to speak a module like ItalianThe same as me as I am Malaysian in this country no figurativeLonely part the officer date with meSilence speaker moron turntable leaves The social scar and momentum leaveHow I controlled the work and human just equallyThe stabilizing hormone and human In this world without the same less speak of wordsTo inside my dream to criticise my journey in between you and me hopefully rough stagesIn just you and me like bake roti the roti slides karya rolling dream upon the culture to make the seniwaris half man half girls half momentum in this side the slow general behind the sleepless in the darkFunny words you use the brainless world to me talk to me and say a Garrett since I side pointy roughly wrote the Anastasia the funky pointless form in the journalist to way create the harmony Some harmony in life and show us dream dreamed the dream internally and some of turns a new leafSo like we can make the choice of dream love and mood the world in between Sing out of loud the curtion in timeless way the hopely anthem make my few piecesA few pieces song of writer name me the journal in bedouir the horrible criticism in the make of 12 moon lifely long the hardest road insane the sanctuary far from behind the moderation and come to hear my sideCelebration 10 anniversary in downtown cannal road road to words a rockest milk to downrise sanny tycal mirror the people and make the stove hope is dream about the harmonize soul

Celebration of the 10 anniversary/友理写歌经验 10年丰富人漫 广告主题曲
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™

Turn off your sound in the last FM station
I want to speak a module like Italian
The same as me as I am Malaysian in this country no figurative

Lonely part the officer date with me
Silence speaker moron turntable leaves 
The social scar and momentum leave
How I controlled the work and human just equally

The stabilizing hormone and human 
In this world without the same less speak of words
To inside my dream to criticise my journey in between you and me hopefully rough stages

In just you and me like bake roti the roti slides karya rolling dream upon the culture to make the seniwaris half man half girls half momentum in this side the slow general behind the sleepless in the dark

Funny words you use the brainless world to me talk to me and say a Garrett since I side pointy roughly wrote the Anastasia the funky pointless form in the journalist to way create the harmony 

Some harmony in life and show us dream dreamed the dream internally and some of turns a new leaf
So like we can make the choice of dream love and mood the world in between 
Sing out of loud the curtion in timeless way the hopely anthem make my few pieces

A few pieces song of writer name me the journal in bedouir the horrible criticism in the make of 12 moon lifely long the hardest road insane the sanctuary far from behind the moderation and come to hear my side

Celebration 10 anniversary in downtown cannal road road to words a rockest milk to downrise sanny tycal mirror the people and make the stove hope is dream about the harmonize soul

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces