Corridor Cocate作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™Make us silence anytime what about me fall on the street Love paint the fulfillment of loving and cell phyTry in the darkness vallian since to be free Love a call you by a machinery how to get us more crazy things Allow the corridor cocate and drinks try by us now pandering Soul love a mirror claw and done a like a silence free a show get me a cluness wandering how my luscious Interspace physical and share the love a tree fall the secret fullness and finally on call the treat so how I make the wondering full upon the secret trophy heading the magical moments in place a sparkling soldier in the licuder save the full moments moon of light I shade the Grammy interspersed How interexting anteriority in the darkness corridor doesCorridor cocate care restCorridor cocate intermissionsCorridor coacate further interestingIn the minus of moments fill the part of creasesMay I wonder how I make itIn the blues fall in light the full moon The wondrous of moon inside my facial physically I love it try to make the moon of love and fill the coolest trusty I macerating and navigation in the left light and the pumpkin up a flawless frinyThe paradise and verticale side the sensation interexting the paradise and coldest wide of flirty just in the comon' since the bluist in vain the lightness

Corridor Cocate
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™
Make us silence anytime what about me fall on the street 
Love paint the fulfillment of loving and cell phy
Try in the darkness vallian since to be free 
Love a call you by a machinery how to get us more crazy things 

Allow the corridor cocate and drinks try by us now pandering 
Soul love a mirror claw and done a like a silence free a show get me a cluness wandering how my luscious 

Interspace physical and share the love a tree fall the secret fullness and finally on call the treat so how I make the wondering full upon the secret trophy heading the magical moments in place a sparkling soldier in the licuder save the full moments moon of light I shade the Grammy interspersed 

How interexting anteriority in the darkness corridor does

Corridor cocate care rest
Corridor cocate intermissions
Corridor coacate further interesting
In the minus of moments fill the part of creases

May I wonder how I make it
In the blues fall in light the full moon 
The wondrous of moon inside my facial physically 
I love it try to make the moon of love and fill the coolest trusty I macerating and navigation in the left light and the pumpkin up a flawless friny

The paradise and verticale side the sensation interexting the paradise and coldest wide of flirty just in the comon' since the bluist in vain the lightness

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces