2022 Eearnsyphomy作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/AdeleI'm breathe breathe the old againHelpless line and telephone to you and meCall the emergency online nobody to hear my help is shout Real of real is whim's of chillCropping to the door close and open And this is sound like me I'm calling for help the road has not takenFrom the overseas of me and nobody hearing the underneath witches is ring far from the side of full fully participation and wait for outside people storming queueing Is because of my looking I'm sick I'm not getting to there loveless since to be overloaded ringing far from thunder and full of side and side people crawling and vision to me patient tell the people just like the old type body is sick and just burn in the sunlight everything no matter used to be drawn the chilling carry on the dark and seen like I'm looking from the hellNew year day is silent everywhere nobody is road and the light is close come to near the charming hood over type the side on in particular rules and saw the nation every road is close and not hearing I'm close my eyes and storming cool the feels like darkness crawling roses every moment is bizarre love part of me in the fullest time dear of me carry out the silent tone reach the coolest every single in me and you freight care the rounded participation Just to hear my voice and to hear my lonely in the seeing truth but there is not really like a raw Dear dear dear the notifying of me close the jamming road over the darking fall love is not valuable every punch of tone cause is criticize all the alone and ambitious of love just like a Eearnshymphony...Music...

2022 Eearnsyphomy
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/Adele

I'm breathe breathe the old again
Helpless line and telephone to you and me
Call the emergency online nobody to hear my help is shout 
Real of real is whim's of chill
Cropping to the door close and open 
And this is sound like me I'm calling for help the road has not taken
From the overseas of me and nobody hearing the underneath witches is ring far from the side of full fully participation and wait for outside people storming queueing 
Is because of my looking I'm sick I'm not getting to there loveless since to be overloaded ringing far from thunder and full of side and side people crawling and vision to me patient tell the people just like the old type body is sick and just burn in the sunlight everything no matter used to be drawn the chilling carry on the dark and seen like I'm looking from the hell

New year day is silent everywhere nobody is road and the light is close come to near the charming hood over type the side on in particular rules and saw the nation every road is close and not hearing I'm close my eyes and storming cool the feels like darkness crawling roses every moment is bizarre love part of me in the fullest time dear of me carry out the silent tone reach the coolest every single in me and you freight care the rounded participation Just to hear my voice and to hear my lonely in the seeing truth but there is not really like a raw 
Dear dear dear the notifying of me close the jamming road over the darking fall love is not valuable every punch of tone cause is criticize all the alone and ambitious of love just like a 

Eearnshymphony...

Music...

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces