Like My Version作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/Billie EllishI know that is not my version on telling you areCopying a lot of generated false seem you are not capture upA sound cross the ABCDTill you like dance some ultra lonelyReach the typical oily food and nobody want to eat high blood those will pain make me fool like a game never said you like a neme A good verificationThose sound written to all the painfulness and those kind of separation between you and me cross the tree like a Jeffrey Food CornerA brilliant star upper down A fishing cup under the sea a Russian Gulated is being make a me to the next version Make a cool garlic Open the door Like My VersionClose the door Like My VersionA season of next Like My VersionThe painting Like My VersionJourney of fall Like My VersionOpen the stereo Like My VersionA pain of the dull Like My VersionGallway seem in the next poke Like My VersionInternational Busy Localise Very Creative nobody like my version so many fall in the reaching in the dark always being the one a plain of madra

Like My Version
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/Billie Ellish

I know that is not my version on telling you are
Copying a lot of generated false seem you are not capture up

A sound cross the ABCD
Till you like dance some ultra lonely
Reach the typical oily food and nobody want to eat high blood those will pain make me fool like a game never said you like a neme 

A good verification

Those sound written to all the painfulness and those kind of separation between you and me cross the tree like a Jeffrey Food Corner

A brilliant star upper down A fishing cup under the sea a Russian Gulated is being make a me to the next version 

Make a cool garlic 

Open the door Like My Version
Close the door Like My Version
A season of next Like My Version
The painting Like My Version

Journey of fall Like My Version
Open the stereo Like My Version
A pain of the dull Like My Version
Gallway seem in the next poke Like My Version

International Busy Localise Very Creative nobody like my version so many fall in the reaching in the dark always being the one a plain of madra

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces