Boom of Mensoul作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/the beatlesAren't afternoon of morning teaI pick my beg to workThe song I sang in the last morning Go back and see the new world Hold on Against myself to new of world the chart on top is me Boom of mensoul of the new worldUse the lie and think of back to me a love will never pick the stalk I sick a lie and doubt about my new face a generous of the new world Safe me cool hold numb take me to another sequence faces love a lieBoom to shelf and song Boom to face the real of me Boom to go and bloom of fallStaying to another cheaper new face Another of meWe cap a self a minute to go a face is all the challenge to new goalA quit a game never saying my world that you go to find another love to fallHope you know I never said it again love is full of challenge to my self with me and another you a living thing will get this know from the side when we getting better so so many think to you Just the way another song with a cruel will never leave me to go far from the heaven and back to normal I hope my mind is normal but the story tell me I will stupid forever we will start the Gary normal like a cheapest name of me grocery faceBoom to see the sight of meBoom to love a way of meBoom to use the quit challenge fallBoom to know myself and meBoom to souls my mind that is my mensoul

Boom of Mensoul
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/the beatles

Aren't afternoon of morning tea
I pick my beg to work
The song I sang in the last morning 
Go back and see the new world 
Hold on 
Against myself to new of world the chart on top is me Boom of mensoul of the new world

Use the lie and think of back to me a love will never pick the stalk 
I sick a lie and doubt about my new face a generous of the new world 
Safe me cool hold numb take me to another sequence faces love a lie

Boom to shelf and song 
Boom to face the real of me 
Boom to go and bloom of fall
Staying to another cheaper new face 
Another of me

We cap a self a minute to go a face is all the challenge to new goal
A quit a game never saying my world that you go to find another love to fall
Hope you know I never said it again love is full of challenge to my self with me and another you a living thing will get this know from the side when we getting better so so many think to you 

Just the way another song with a cruel will never leave me to go far from the heaven and back to normal I hope my mind is normal but the story tell me I will stupid forever we will start the Gary normal like a cheapest name of me grocery face

Boom to see the sight of me
Boom to love a way of me
Boom to use the quit challenge fall
Boom to know myself and me
Boom to souls my mind that is my mensoul

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces