Where is my design作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/Yal/Ed SheeranIs your time right nowMy time of courseI'm on in time to make a wonderful of my taste to this feelsDo your right now of course the taste is different to me and you close your eyesSeeWhere is my design Outlook Where is my re-designHope Where is my design right nowOf course you look to my designPlant after flowering apartFull of dedicatedWon the champion of design full of love to put in apartSee where is my design right now hope to see it again No matter how I'm doing is for the right time questionnaire in doing properly for ESeeWhere is my design Outlook Where is my re-designHope Where is my design right nowOf course you look to my designAll the planner tree full of desire inside follow in the full re-game frame of your love in the carry-on again maybe part in the foolish copeSeeWhere is my design Outlook Where is my re-designHope Where is my design right nowOf course you have look to my designProper line feel the texture on the spot with the colour talented part which is me to put the dot overall is look fascinated with line texture font in all way to look the partTHis is my design

Where is my design
作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/Yal/Ed Sheeran

Is your time right now
My time of course
I'm on in time to make a wonderful of my taste to this feels
Do your right now of course the taste is different to me and you close your eyes

See
Where is my design 
Outlook 
Where is my re-design
Hope 
Where is my design right now
Of course you look to my design

Plant after flowering apart
Full of dedicated
Won the champion of design full of love to put in apart
See where is my design right now hope to see it again 
No matter how I'm doing is for the right time questionnaire in doing properly for E

See
Where is my design 
Outlook 
Where is my re-design
Hope 
Where is my design right now
Of course you look to my design

All the planner tree full of desire inside follow in the full re-game frame of your love in the carry-on again maybe part in the foolish cope

See
Where is my design 
Outlook 
Where is my re-design
Hope 
Where is my design right now
Of course you have look to my design
Proper line feel the texture on the spot with the colour talented part which is me to put the dot overall is look fascinated with line texture font in all way to look the part

THis is my design

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces