Finding By Peace (F.B.P)Producer: Tok William's/YL™/YalL™I'm peacefully intention I'm far away from the seaThe ocean is unique and memories just be seenCan I told my eyelashes sprinkle The memorial from the unique Suddenly I have been seen forever from the passesFinding By Peace intentionally Finding By peacefully occasionally Finding By heart just be my memory and caloriesFinding a unique quite sorrowfully When I was young I emotionally to be successful in life But my life not give me a chance to be a successful person in the worldNever forget about it so long how to be long so quite emotionally and tearful role model like me I have to choose a personally contender But my life been quite too young and moreover to be over so hopefully you can choose a better life and better life to been choose for youNever forget me I too young and life not be a one so love a passes and chances to quite a longship told me I was a passion taught Just begin my outsiders chosen seem quite be love a part and between of us is been a quite change for taughfully no passes out of the chances

Finding By Peace (F.B.P)Producer: Tok William's/YL™/YalL™I'm peacefully intention I'm far away from the seaThe ocean is unique and memories just be seenCan I told my eyelashes sprinkle The memorial from the unique Suddenly I have been seen forever from the passesFinding By Peace intentionally Finding By peacefully occasionally Finding By heart just be my memory and caloriesFinding a unique quite sorrowfully When I was young I emotionally to be successful in life But my life not give me a chance to be a successful person in the worldNever forget about it so long how to be long so quite emotionally and tearful role model like me I have to choose a personally contender But my life been quite too young and moreover to be over so hopefully you can choose a better life and better life to been choose for youNever forget me I too young and life not be a one so love a passes and chances to quite a longship told me I was a passion taught Just begin my outsiders chosen seem quite be love a part and between of us is been a quite change for taughfully no passes out of the chances

Comments