Official Unofficial™官方 非官方™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™(Music) #SyncpopHey You Mr.OfficalWhen you close your eyesI can feel your heart inside me Tenderness and Perception Hey You Mr.UnofficialDid you come alone Like a walking dead of beastPrada hypertension disclosure unseen to beLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againSynpop- ulasa ulasa aromin kampucha saido nafasi olanma ukurisakasa nifon masaikahaHey You Mr.Offical Unofficial aclose Due to not pretending inside save the world like me and have to visit to go just to go paradises Never found my world belongs to the gloss globe attunement Fading by my heart to be inside the close of me Just to see your heart is nice to meet you and visitHalloween as a nice doctor forsaking the bizarreness of the empire with the strong advocating type never shot a line camera actionLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow again

Official Unofficial™官方 非官方™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™(Music) #SyncpopHey You Mr.OfficalWhen you close your eyesI can feel your heart inside me Tenderness and Perception Hey You Mr.UnofficialDid you come alone Like a walking dead of beastPrada hypertension disclosure unseen to beLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againSynpop- ulasa ulasa aromin kampucha saido nafasi olanma ukurisakasa nifon masaikahaHey You Mr.Offical Unofficial aclose Due to not pretending inside save the world like me and have to visit to go just to go paradises Never found my world belongs to the gloss globe attunement Fading by my heart to be inside the close of me Just to see your heart is nice to meet you and visitHalloween as a nice doctor forsaking the bizarreness of the empire with the strong advocating type never shot a line camera actionLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow againLyda kampucha ukur nafasiI dio aros mansiJam in your heart stop in my eyesMake sure all the run by the sensationYou don't pretend to be another snow rain casicoca I have a fresh dirty diet to make my heart snow again

Comments