I have my plan die tomorrowWords/Composer/Arranger/Producer:YL™I have my plan die tomorrow You no need do for me I have my own waySome people talking nonsense just let it beI'm own my hero and I very polite to each other'sThose kind of intruder and sentimental just suck them dieBefore you are wake up and before you sleep just let them go I'm superficial and artificial I am great OkinawaAnd OnizukaI plan to go for a longest rest in my minds just close my eyes for a moment 'about ten years' see what happens to me later if I still alive I am alive if I die just break and burn in the southern east westigate The people will do not think about you they are business talk themselves not have so much time to deserve you and they are playing card and some moron and stupid idea just let me die faster I am ready to die soon in my own way not to deserve for so many ugly people in front on me especially I do not have time to serve customer I am lazy to serve customers and I do not like customers and quarrel make me stupid and players as me and make a lot of trouble to me and just plenty here then go stop of stupidities rich car and housy dream of that manner

I have my plan die tomorrow
Words/Composer/Arranger/Producer:YL™

I have my plan die tomorrow 
You no need do for me I have my own way
Some people talking nonsense just let it be
I'm own my hero and I very polite to each other's
Those kind of intruder and sentimental just suck them die
Before you are wake up and before you sleep just let them go 
I'm superficial and artificial I am great Okinawa
And Onizuka
I plan to go for a longest rest in my minds just close my eyes for a moment 'about ten years' see what happens to me later if I still alive I am alive if I die just break and burn in the southern east westigate 
The people will do not think about you they are business talk themselves not have so much time to deserve you and they are playing card and some moron and stupid idea just let me die faster 
I am ready to die soon in my own way not to deserve for so many ugly people in front on me especially I do not have time to serve customer 
I am lazy to serve customers and I do not like customers and quarrel make me stupid and players as me and make a lot of trouble to me and just plenty here then go stop of stupidities rich car and housy dream of that manner

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces