Intruder Sentimental 19 Yearswords/composer/arranger/producer:yLOpen my eyes why I said is one more tryForgive about the others Nothing to compose my featuring capableHow to get in the music music is made people why all sad sometimes is music is getting older in my mindsDiscovered.Rainy moon follow the describerHot the plate sit in the discovery anthem nationRiver vibe plenty into murmur way I am wrong did I make it right for the customI right all the way I feel my wrong navigatingIs the time forgettable and written in my wayFeels the heart always beating so glad and so sad into the intermediate time for all the grounded through all forgettable some high wayI just remembered the feels all right in the music and wrong for typed my name sentiment occasion just use the tinkle and middle in the time piece for all the user sentimentsWrite to wrong doer and false the some hellDecision copies and many types to the musical forget about the all doer and some hell doer just type my name and clicked to the music Facing in the real world just to describe my life and hell in the Thunderbird write all the goodies and help back to save the continentBy written all the collection and get into the musical and made the some sound for life just to believe is't to you and me always be opened the mind creation facing the all challenge to survive by paperwork doing all the dumbest a creature in the plasmatic modest worldThis is a piece of music get into intruder sentimental In the pass twenty years I write my song is figure Din't I promote it I kept for it long since 19 years

Intruder Sentimental 19 Yearswords/composer/arranger/producer:yLOpen my eyes why I said is one more tryForgive about the others Nothing to compose my featuring capableHow to get in the music music is made people why all sad sometimes is music is getting older in my mindsDiscovered.Rainy moon follow the describerHot the plate sit in the discovery anthem nationRiver vibe plenty into murmur way I am wrong did I make it right for the customI right all the way I feel my wrong navigatingIs the time forgettable and written in my wayFeels the heart always beating so glad and so sad into the intermediate time for all the grounded through all forgettable some high wayI just remembered the feels all right in the music and wrong for typed my name sentiment occasion just use the tinkle and middle in the time piece for all the user sentimentsWrite to wrong doer and false the some hellDecision copies and many types to the musical forget about the all doer and some hell doer just type my name and clicked to the music Facing in the real world just to describe my life and hell in the Thunderbird write all the goodies and help back to save the continentBy written all the collection and get into the musical and made the some sound for life just to believe is't to you and me always be opened the mind creation facing the all challenge to survive by paperwork doing all the dumbest a creature in the plasmatic modest worldThis is a piece of music get into intruder sentimental In the pass twenty years I write my song is figure Din't I promote it I kept for it long since 19 years

Comments

Popular Posts

Versa in the Lite feat.Blackpink作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/Ryan TedderTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepiecesTimepieces is closer and rock damn to the world song of kinetic made a view of thunder Aurora Just be the follow and hold on the breath and make the lite visit Just to there of electro visitThe verse ambitious of the powerBridges rock the damn to the world called me analyticPronounced the verbs in the visiting on the tour a and dance to the performs by the Genesis rocker Dara By make to the visit and world no fuse the the plastic indeed by making the minute sound of freaking meThe medusa modulaA freaking of the visitA gentle by the Royal womenA plastic not the surgeryA glass by broker fancyPower rock the world and the dance to the viewer many chances making is in the dulax the Coss and disrect many freaking budor Not my paint and broke the timepieces